I uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel on how we made some pumpkin hot chocolate. We filmed it for one of DJ’s classes, but I used some of the footage to put a YouTube video together. Here’s what we used:
- Silk Chocolate Soy Milk (about a cup)
- 2 spoonfuls of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of water (add it to taste, I like my hot chocolate consistency to be thin and not super sweet)
- a small handful of dark chocolate dairy-free chips
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- a little more cinnamon, even though it’s in the pumpkin pie spice
- Dandies Vegan Marshmallows to top it with.
This made about 3-4 servings.
This was also the first time I used Adobe Premiere. I was using iMovie before and wasn’t able to correct the color like I wanted to. It’s going to be fun to learn how to properly edit videos and make them look professional.
Like I said in my last post, I’ve been adding pumpkin to everything and I thought this quick drink we put together turned out nice. Let me know if you guys have been on a pumpkin craze lately too, or if you try making some of this pumpkin hot chocolate.