A few nights ago we cooked up a vegan stromboli. We filmed the process for one of DJ’s classes, but I used some of the footage plus some of my own to make a video to post on YouTube:
Give it a like and subscribe if you want to see more!
- Pizza dough (this is a family recipe that I have sworn to take to the grave. There are tons of vegan pizza dough recipes out there, though!)
- Daiya provolone style slices
- This is the first time we tried Daiya’s provolone slices, and they taste incredibly close to provolone cheese.
- Tofurky Oven Roasted Deli Slices
- Tofurky Peppered Deli Slices
- Garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, and italian seasoning.
It turned out so delicious. Having a pizza or stromboli every Saturday night was a tradition with my family growing up. It’s so nice and comforting to be able to easily veganize old recipes. You don’t give up anything going vegan, you just have to change what you buy (vegan cheese instead of dairy cheese, veggie meat instead of deli meat). Let me know what you guys think in the comments!